Please call if you are interested!
As a Texas LPC-Supervisor, I provide supervision for post-graduate LPC-Associates working toward full licensure. If you are interested in receiving supervision from me, please contact me. Here are a couple of the forms we use as part of our supervisory agreement.
- Checklist of items needed by Dr. Sparrow before supervision can commence.
- Supervision Agreement between Dr. Sparrow and LPC-A Supervisees
- Cumulative Logsheet for LPC-Associate hours
- GSS Disclosure Statement
- Soap Note Form for LPC-As to use when seeing clients under Dr. Sparrow's practice
- Site Supervisor's Evaluation of LPC-A every six months
This payment button for monthly supervision is for current LPC-A supervisees only.